The World's Toughest Job
No one in their right mind would apply for this job. Right?
A Boston ad agency, Mullen, created this job listing
for a Director of Operations. Some of the requirements included:
• Standing up almost all the time
• Constantly exerting yourself
• Working from 135 to unlimited hours per week
• Degrees in medicine, finance and culinary arts necessary
• No vacations
• The work load goes up on Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Year's and other holidays
• No time to sleep
Out of the 2.7 million views that the ad got, only 24 people applied. They then set up real interviews for the fake job. Take a look at what unfolds, via cardstore/YouTube
Would you have applied to be a parent if it was presented to you like this?