Gross parenting confessions
It's not all sunshine and baby giggles when you're a parent. Our readers share their gross parenting stories.
Being a parent is a fun, never-ending adventure but sometimes it can get a little messy.
Kids are messy by nature and that's fine. It's great way for them to learn and exploring is always healthy. The not-great part? When you need to get your hands involved.Read more: Poop goes the baby
We asked our Facebook fans
what the grossest thing they had ever done as a parent. Here are their responses. Can you relate?Dirty parenting
• Oh, you know, been woken up by being vomited on, and then instinctively picking my child up, patting her back, and then listening to her vom down my back and onto her sleeping dad's head. Haha. Worst. Wakeup. EVER. - Cath
• I have to fish out poop out of the bath water on a daily basis... It's like he waits for the warm bathwater to do his job. - Zubaida
• Been puked on in your mouth. Euwwww. - Zosti
• Had to clean a bath full of poop! - Mandy
• Walked around with poop on my clothes. - Whilmary
• I've been urinated on and I tend to check the nappy by putting in my fingers first. I always touch poop with my bare hands. I don't mind though. - Molopyane
More on gross parenting experiences:Are you a neat freak?What's the worst mess your toddler's made?Oh gross, lice!The truth about baby pooMessy houses can be dangerous!5 ways to introduce your baby to messy playJoin the conversation! Follow Parent24 on Facebook and Twitter.Do you mind getting your hands dirty? Share your gross parenting experiences below!