Bouncing dog vs. bouncing baby! [Video]
Nothing’s as much fun as a good bounce as these two friends discover.
A fun video of a family dog and a baby having a bounce-off is giving loads of people a good laugh.
Check it out and have a good chuckle, too:Ally and Day via Sabrina Sauve/YouTubeOf course, there are some things you may need to know about bouncer safety:
• Make sure older kids won’t bump the baby against the door frame
• Make sure that all clips are properly secured
• Ensure that the door frame is strong enough
• Make sure the baby is secured in the harness
• Don’t leave your baby in the harness unsupervised
• Read the safety instructions
• Remember, babies need tummy time, too!
• Use the bouncer in moderationTips via Kidspot.comHave you ever used a bouncer?