20 most precious preemie moments
To celebrate World Prematurity Day, here are a few precious moments of those tiny fighters caught on camera.
Preemies are nothing short of amazing and not to mention precious. But sometimes we forget just how trying their journey has been/is. Being a parent of a preemie must be one of the toughest jobs out there, but somehow you manage to pull through no matter what life throws at you. And for that, we salute you!
To celebrate all our preemies, we've found the most amazing moments captured of these tiny fighters. Have a look here:
1. Nothing cuter than a tiny yawn
2. Nothing like a mother's touch
3. Having her own little nest
4. What doesn't kill you makes you stronger...
5. Tiny heroes indeed
6. Magic #3
7. Only 6 weeks old and already camera ready
8. 'I am so thankful for modern medicine'
9. Already thinking about what he's going to do next
11. Being the parent of a preemie can be tough
12. It's all worth it in the end ...
13. A teeny rockstar
14. Hold on and don't let go
15. Just chilling with my best friend
16. A little miracle
17. Hello world!
18. Partners for life
19. 'No matter what obstacles we face, it'll only make us stronger'
20. Snuggle Bug
We'd love to hear your preemie journey stories, so send us your story and photo of your preemie (then and now) to firstname.lastname@example.org