Do you have South Africa's most adorable kid?
Send us a photo of your adorable kid and you could win R1000 in Kalahari.com vouchers!
How to enter
Send your photo to
with the subject line "I have the most adorable kid in South Africa!".
Make sure your child's name is in the email.
- Post it on our Facebook page
Post your photo our Facebook wall
and caption it "I have the most adorable kid in South Africa!". (Make sure you Like us too!)
Again, make sure your child's name is in the caption.
Post your child's photo to Twitter, tag @Parent24
and use the hashtag #SouthAfricasMostAdorableKid.
Be sure to give us your child's name too.
Oh and follow us on Twitter
to stay up to date!Each week's entries will go up on our Facebook page every Tuesday - so make sure you Like us!You have until the 16th of December 2011 so start sending in those photos! Rules
1. One winner will be chosen for the competition by a panel of Parent24 judges.
2. The judges' decision is final, no correspondence will be entered into.
3. The closing date of the competition is 16 December 2011.
4. The winner will be informed by 19 December 2011.
5. Employees of Media24 and their immediate families may not enter.
6. Parent24 reserves the right use the images entered for the competition in galleries on the site, on our Facebook fan page and to publicise the competition across the 24.com and Mweb network.
7. Should the prize be unclaimed after three months, the prize will be given to the runner-up.
8. One photo per child is allowed.