From carefree to Mommy
Our users share their pre- and post- child essentials.
Every parent would agree that having a child drastically changes your life. Kate Wilson tells us how much her life has changed in Do moms need lipstick?
Based on that, these moms have shared the 'before and after' situations with us.Pre-kids
- The carefree days of pick up and go.
- A figure! Shannon
- Earrings, necklaces, iPod, handbag, mini skirts, hair straightener and pretty nails. Chloe
- Make-up kit, hair was nicely done and make-up was always done. Cath
- Always on time, prepared and well groomed. Clutch,small handbag and stilettos! Arfie
- High heels a MUST, mini skirts & fitting tops showing cleavage. Weekly trips to the hairdresser, make-up kit, polished nails. Liezel
- Small sexy handbags, white clothes and a neat&tidy car. Deblet
- Lipstick, earrings, cellphone, cigarettes and perfume. Tania
- Definitely the cell phone! I just used to grab my purse, cell and car keys and off I'd go! Rebecca
- Oh dear, how things change!
Do you agree that things change when you become a Mom? What are your pre- and post-kid essentials?
- Clean clothes. Shannon
- Back pack, jeans, hair bands, ear studs, blenders and wet wipes! Chloe
- Wet wipes, Vaseline, spare clothes for mom and baby, towelling nappies. Cath
- ALWAYS wear black! A bottomless handbag with everything in it, just short of the kitchen
sink! Flat shoes as you never know when you will be fitting in a bit of
exercise chasing down your child in a shopping mall. Arfie
- Comfortable flat shoes, track suits and more track
suits! More grey hair, only eye
liner and chipped nail polish. Liezel
- Huge handbags that carry everything under the sun and more. Never a white
outfit/pants. Car filled with kids stuff, car seats, toys, hockey
gear and shoes. Deblet
- Lipstick, earrings, cellphone, wipes and nappies. Tania
- Now I need to check there's a spare dummy, various juice bottles,
nappies, wipes, jacket (in case it gets cold), and the doe-doe puppy. Rebecca