'No butts, Kim, you're a mom!' NSFW
Kim K's most-revealing pic ever on Instagram starts a war over motherhood and nudity.
Via Kim Kardashian/Instagram
Kim Kardashian's latest cover shoot for Paper magazine vows to "break the internet", and it doesn't take a genius to figure out her strategy. One of the covers is her most revealing picture ever- a shot of her infamous backside- and it seems like she's already caused an online divide, according to the comments on her pic. In just a few hours a public spat developed between Kim K and Naya Rivera of Glee fame, who commented on Kim's Instagram pic, "I normally don't. But... you're someone's mother
...", echoing several other commenters who found the picture to be inappropriate, according to Hollywoodlife
Of course, there were plenty of fans who appreciated the gratuitous nudity and couldn't care less about Kim K's maternal status, but it does indicate that some people seem to think that motherhood should present with a shift to more demure or responsible behaviour
.There are different points to consider:
• It's the right of an individual to choose what to wear
• She makes a living from her appearance (including revealing pics!)
• Nobody criticises celebrity fathers on their appearance
• If you don’t like nudity, don’t ‘follow’ Kim K
• Her child is unlikely to give a hoot about her picture
• Nothing could ever eclipse her sex tape, anyway
• There is no “mom’s fashion guidelines” handbook
• Are we too quick to judge others?
If you dislike public nudity then it must be difficult to see an individual showing off her body
in this way; perhaps you are concerned that your own older children may be exposed to such imagery and you'd prefer them not to see the human body in this way.What do you think? Too much for a mom, or does motherhood not make a difference in how you present yourself to the world?