Crumbed BBQ chicken strips recipe
Every kid's favourite lunchtime snack.
- 4 slices Albany Superior Best of Both Bread, made into bread crumbs and dried
- 440 g skinless chicken breast
- 20 g sesame seeds
- 2 tsp mixed dried herbs
- 5 tsp barbeque spice
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 4 tsp sunflower oil to grease the tray
- Preheat oven to 180C.
- Slice chicken breasts into strips.
- Mix the breadcrumbs, sesame seeds, herbs and spices into a bowl. Beat the eggs in another bowl.
- Dip the chicken slices into the beaten egg mixture and then roll in the breadcrumbs mixture.
- Place the crumbed chicken strips on a greased oven tray.
- Bake for 10 – 15 minutes until the chicken is cooked and until golden brown, turning once.
Find more healthy kid friendly recipes here.