Decadent peanut butter sandwhich recipe
A new spin on an old favourite.
- 4 slices Albany Superior Best of Both Bread
- 20 g Black Cat peanut butter
- 40 g toasted sesame seeds
- 20 ml honey
- 180 g white grapes, seedless
- Spread peanut butter on two of the slices of bread.
- Next spread with honey and sprinkle sesame seeds over.
- Close sandwich.
- Slice grapes in half with a sharp knife and place some in sandwich. Nibble on the rest between bites of bread. (If you are taking this as a sandwich to work, then wash and pack grapes in a separate container. Take a knife with you to slice just before serving).
Find more healthy kid friendly recipes here.