Pinwheel sandwich recipe
Sandwiches can be quite boring. Try a different take on sandwiches.
- 2 slices Albany Superior Best of Both Bread
- 40g Low fat Cheddar Cheese spread
- 4 cocktail gherkins
- Trim crusts (just fitting off edge of bread) from sides of slices of bread (not top and bottom).
- Spread bread with cheese spread.
- Place gherkins on top crust side of bread.
- Roll bread up starting at gherkin side.
- Place roll to ‘rest’ in a damp tea towel, with opening of the sandwich at the bottom.
- Slice into pinwheels 10 -15 mm thick.
Find more healthy kid friendly recipes here.