Here we explain how winners are picked.
Parent24 runs online-exclusive giveaways plus the main competitions in Your Pregnancy and Your Baby magazines (for which you can enter via sms too, details in the latest issues).
- After the closing date, a computer programme randomly selects winner(s).
- For the magazine competitions, we add all SMS and online entries together, then use a computer programme to randomly select entries.
- All correct entries will be winners. No preference is given to anyone, any area, any group – winners are purely drawn by chance.
- There are always 2 people present when winners are picked to ensure fairness.
- Unfortunately incorrect or incomplete entries will not be considered. We often get a bulk of SMS entries without complete information, and we would encourage you to ensure you include all the relevant information with your entries.
- The correct SMS format to use is: giveaway code, your name, postal address, email address.
- Each SMS costs R1,50.
- If you enter online, please fill in the competition entry form.
- We pick questions with easy answers... please ensure you double-check that your answer is correct!
- We do our very best to double-check that there are no double winners for one competition, and across competitions, every month. Because we work with such volumes, we may miss someone and one person may win twice in one month. While we try to avoid it, it's not against any rules.
- Winners will be announced 15 days after the closing date on Parent24.
- We comply fully with the Consumer Protection Act.
- For full competition terms & conditions, please click here.