16 lucky readers will win a hamper packed with products and goodies valued at R1000 each!
Purity supports and partners with YOU through your pregnancy, birth and your baby’s formative years with a range of products for moms-to-be, babies, and toddlers across nutrition, care, health and mother’s needs.
Times have changed but Purity is still made with love and care providing you with the highest quality products backed by our trusted heritage and expertise. Purity will continue to be your partner in motherhood; providing you with quality solutions, so that you can help your baby to be the best they can be.
Purity baby foods are made to the highest standards using baby grade ingredients suitable for your baby’s tummy. The extensive range offers moms and babies: jarred and pouched baby food (including fruit, meals and desserts), cereals (both just add milk AND just add water as well as soft porridges), juices, teas and snacks for babies and toddlers from 6 months of age.
As with all manufactured baby food ALL PURITY products are free from preservatives, colours and artificial flavours.
Purity & Elizabeth Anne’s toiletries are specifically formulated with ingredients that are gentle and caring even on sensitive skin. Developed for babies and toddlers to cleanse, soften, moisturise and protect babies’ skin and hair. Purity & Elizabeth Anne’s products will leave your baby’s’ hair and skin soft, smooth, cuddly and smelling like a baby should. All Purity & Elizabeth Anne’s toiletries are endorsed by a consultant Dermatologist and Paediatrician.
Purity Pedia Kids is a comprehensive range of products specially formulated for babies and toddlers to help maintain their health and wellbeing – giving you peace of mind when you need it most! This range consists of Nasal Spray, Arnica Gel, Cradle Cap Cream, Vapor Gel, Cough Syrup, Antiseptic Spray and Gum & Tooth Gel. This range is consultant Paediatrician, Dermatologist and Homeopath approved.
Purity Junior is a range of great-tasting meals, snacks and drinks that your child will love. With a choice of better options, you can build good habits, helping your little ones grow up and be the best they can be.
The Purity Junior Range is free from preservatives, artificial flavours and colourants and is a better choice for young children as well as the whole family. The range includes: Flavoured Milks, Fruit Drops, Noodles, Rusks, Biscotti, Instant oats, Soft Muesli and Milkshake Powders, perfect to pop into your handbag, beach bag, picnic bag or party pack.
The winners will each receive a hamper containing a range of toiletries and complimentary medicines (*no nutrition products), plus a few little surprises. It all begins with Purity.
Visit purity.co.za for more information and helpful tips and join the Facebook page Purity Promise for daily updates and competitions.
You could win one of 16 Purity hampers to the value of R1000 each!
This competition closes on 31 October 2016 at 11:30:00 PM
Enter the Competition
Name one of the products featured in the Purity Junior range.
1. Competitions are open to South African residents only.
2. Employees of Media24/24.com, their sponsors, advertising agencies and their immediate families aren’t allowed to enter.
3. Prizes to be awarded to the first correct entries drawn at random. Any incorrect answers will be disqualified and another winner randomly selected.
4. The winners list is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
5. The winner's names will be published under the heading "Winners" on the competition page (http://www.parent24.com/competitions) 15 days after the competition has closed, and will stay there for 2 months.
6. Winners will be contacted by the sponsor to arrange delivery of the prize. Please allow 6 to 8 weeks for delivery after the competition closes.
7. Prizes are not transferable, and can’t be paid out in cash.
8. No staff member of Media24/24.com or the sponsors can be help liable for any loss, death, damage, cost or injury suffered by the winner.
9. Images supplied may be used on Parent24 and their social media platforms.
10. By entering a competition, you agree to receive further communication and direct marketing material from Parent24.com. You can subscribe or unsubscribe from communication from Parent24.com in the form of newsletters, pregnancy or baby mailers and/or special offers from third-parties, by clicking here. You can also unsubscribe at any time by following the link on the mailers
11. Entering any Parent24.com competition implies acceptance of these rules.
12. Please note that if you should be chosen as a winner, a member of the Parent24 team will be in contact with you and you will need to complete an acknowledgement of winning as well as sending us a copy of your ID.
13. These terms and conditions are subject to change without notice.