Susan de Wet
Simzah | 2011/10/14
Boobs after breast feeding
My wife is having this nice sexy boobs and my concern is that they will be deformed after breast feeding. Do you have a better way to keep them better?
Before I start answering this question I do suggest that you take the advantages into account of breastfeeding and all the benefits it holds.
Please check the world Health Organisation’s website for more details on: Breastfeeding.com or UNICEF.org – just in case you do not believe me.
Women often fear that breastfeeding will make their breasts sag. But a study in 2007 showed that breastfeeding itself is not the culprit.
Other factors that can change your breast appearance more than breastfeeding include:
(And these factors that may be the cause of change in the appearance of your wife’s breasts.)
• BMI -- body mass index, a measure of your percentage of body fat. The higher her body fat percentage, the greater the chance of sagging.
• The number of pregnancies she has had.
• If she has large breasts, her breasts will sag because of gravity and not breastfeeding
• The older you get the higher the risks of sagging because of her ligament stretching and lastly
• A history of smoking will increase your risk of sagging.
Most women are not that worried about breast being “damaged” because of breastfeeding.
Yes, she might lose fat tissue in the breast but studies have shown that breast size will be back to normal after a year since weaning.
Think about all the money you will be saving, having a happy, healthy baby, with a higher IQ and not having to paying +-R550 a month on formula. The maths show a saving of +-R13 200 for two years, bottles and teats excluded.
I hope this helps.
The information provided does not constitute a professional diagnosis of your problem. You should consult a health care practitioner,
lawyer or other appropriate professional for formal advice. Parent24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or
personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.