Your little one will feel the summer vibe with this cool beach party theme.
5 WEEKS OUT
Send out invitations
- Bring the beach to prospective guests with your invitation.
3 WEEKS OUT
Plan the look
- Decide on what you will use for the décor.
- Visit party stores and identify possible items that can be included to complete the look.
- Stick to a budget and try to make some of the décor yourself or buy inexpensive items that have a big impact, such as these umbrella straws.
2 WEEKS OUT
Create the décor
- Start on your DIY projects.
- Choose simple items that will be easy to make.
- We transformed scrapbooking paper into little signs with coloured pipe cleaner ends.
1 WEEK OUT
Get party favours
- Buy guests a little gift to play with at the party or to take home.
- Plastic sunglasses will immediately give the party's festive feel, while plastic sea creatures can be taken home to play with in the bath.
THE DAY BEFORE
Get the food ready
- What is a day at the beach without an ice-cream?
- Homemade ice lollies are an easy, healthy treat that you can make with diluted juice.
- Simply freeze in ice lolly containers.