Cocktails for kids
Fizzy colourful cocktails add sparkle to a party
- Maraschino cherries
- Ice cubes
- Mix water and grenadine together and pour into shaped ice cube trays. Freeze.
- To serve, pop the icecubes into glasses, top with lemonade
- Garnish with maraschino cherries.
- 1 tin of peaches
- Jelly ring sweets
- Blend a tin of peaches until smooth and freeze.
- Spoon the frozen peaches into glasses and top with Peachtizers.
- Slide the sour jelly rings onto the straws and serve.
Use tinned pears instead of tinned peaches, and use Peartizer instead of Peachtizer.
- Pomegranate syrup
- Grape juice
- Pour a small amount of pomegranate syrup into each glass and slowly add the sparkling grape juice.
- Garnish with raspberries.