DIY: The perfect princess party crafts
Learn how to make these awesome princess party crafts.
Little children love Disney and the princes and princesses they get to watch in their favourite movies. That's why it's no surprise that so many children want Disney parties.
If your daughter has asked for a princess party then you'll need these handy crafts to make it the ultimate princess experience. Long braids, lace crowns, and wands - Everything a little princess needs.PRINCESS PARTY DIYSYouTube/WhatsUpMomsSUPPLIES YOU'LL NEEDPrincess braids
- 1x spool of yarn/wool
- 2x elastic bands
- Hot glue gunLace crowns
- Lace trim
- Mod podge or liquid glue
- Fabric stiffener
- Extra fine glitter or spray paintWands
- Unfinished wood wands
- Spray paint
- EmbellishmentsMORE PARTY IDEAS6 cheap and easy DIY party packs
- Trying to cut down on party costs? Try these simple party pack ideas.Easy party treats for children
- For the parent who wants to give their child a perfect party, without blowing the budget.Vintage Minnie Mouse birthday party
- A birthday party that every little girl would love. Check out these wonderful decorations!8 super simple party treats
- Tired of attempting complex party snacks? Get back to basics with these classic treats!The Lion King: A first birthday party
- A birthday party fit for a Lion King!What are your go-to birthday party ideas?