Easter egg nests
These funky Easter-eggs-in-a-nest can be pretty, individual table settings or a centrepiece for the Easter table
You will need
- Mini super glue
- Funky Bitz
- Glitter glue
- Angelhair pasta
- One muffin pan
- Spray & Cook
- Label card
What to do
- Mould different coloured clay into egg shapes.
- Stand the egg in an egg cup – this makes it easier to decorate. Using super glue (adults only), stick the Funky Bitz onto the eggs, and let the kids help decorate with glitter glue. Leave to dry overnight.
- Pre-heat the oven to 180ºC.
- Soak the angel hair pasta in hot water for 3 minutes. Spray the muffin pans with Spray & Cook and set aside.
- Separate the pasta clumps and gently mould them into the muffin cups. Bake for approximately 5 minutes. Check that the pasta is crispy and dried out.
- Allow to cool. Place the dried egg into the nest and write your guest’s name or a personal message on a label card and attach it to the nest.