Excitement is the name of the game at this adventure party. Think adventure, creepy crawlies and all things boys!
Setting the scene
- Use camo print and camping equipment, such as lanterns, firewood and maps to really set the scene.
- Collect glass jars a couple of weeks before the party to put plastic insects and spiders into.
- Let the boys play "survivor" games- organise an obstacle course, set up a tug-of-war game.
- Download our adventure maze placemats at www.yourparenting.co.za
- Make a green jelly mouldand place plastic insects onto the goo for a fascinating table effect. A frog swimming in the children's juice will also fascinate and delight your guests.
- Download our adventure party invites from www.yourparenting.co.za.
- Simply cut out the first leaf and stick it onto the main invite so that the guests will have to "explore" to find the details of the party.
- Give adventurous guests all they'll need for a spot of exploring in their Survival Pack party packs.
- Place sweets, plastic toy binoculars, a plastic specimen jar (available at toy stores) and a small fruit juice in the middle of a large chequered cloth.
- Tie the ends together and attach to a dowel stick.
- To make this awesome volcano cake go to our website www.yourparenting.co.za to find out how to make this exciting volcano cake.