Fairy dreams party
Designing a magical forest-fairy party for your little girl is easier than you think.
Setting the scene
- Find a lush garden setting and then place your party table centre stage.
- Hang pretty bunting in soft pinks and purples and use delicate décor items to weave a world of enchantment.
- Magic wand biscuits, floating goodie bags and delicate fairy cupcakes add to the overall charm of the party.
- Rather than structured games, give each guest a pair of fairy wings and let them and their imaginations loose in this delightful setting for a relaxed fairy party.
- Start the magic off with a delicately illustrated invite.
- Download ours here.
- For an activity, provide the tots with the supplies to make their own magic wands (dowel sticks, cardboard star shapes, glue, glitter, ribbon and any other little sparkles to delight).
- Plant the wand biscuits in oasis and decorate with flowers and mini picket fences for a centrepiece that's pretty and edible.
- Let the magic of the woods come to life by hanging gift bags from trees using pretty ribbon.
- These gossamer bags are filled with fairy glitter, pretty hair clips and bubbles.
- Lightly spray painted skeleton leaves in silver, glued with a length of ribbon hang with them.
Click here to find out how to make these pretty cookie wands.