Need a cute cake? Try this ladybird cake. It's perfect for both girls and boys
For a vanilla cake recipe
go to: http://www.yourparenting.co.za/family/recipes/party-food/flop-proof-cake-recipe
- Ice a round cake with a thin layer of icing.
- Colour ready-to-roll fondant icing with a red gel colouring.
- Roll onto a surface and lay rolled out fondant over cake.
- Trim edges and smooth.
- Colour fondant icing black (with colour gel) and roll into little flat balls.
- Roll a “sausage type” strip to divide the head from the body and put it a third of the way down.
- Place black spots onto the bottom 2/3 of the ladybird.
- Add Smarties eyes and feelers.