Have a hooting good time at an owl-themed birthday party for a girl or a boy.
5 WEEKS OUT
Send out invitations
- Use colourful owl-inspired invitations.
- You can look for a suitable design at craft shops or party stores.
3 WEEKS OUT
Gather your supplies
- Visit supermarkets and party stores to find suitably themed party supply items.
- Bright colours are particularly trendy now for everything a party needs.
2 WEEKS OUT
Get the décor ready
- Let your imagination run wild as you set the scene for a woodland party.
- Create your own DIY decorations like this clever bunting to go with your theme- loads more fun than buying them ready made.
1 WEEK OUT
Buy party favours
- Little treats are perfect, such as speckled eggs or items featuring an owl design.
- You could also make your own favours for guests, like masks out of coloured felt.
THE DAY BEFORE
Get the food ready
- Make owl-inspired treats for the guests, such as Marie biscuits decorated to look like owls or chocolate muffin and pretzel owl nests.