Pretty in pink: Princess or fairy party
Your little princess will love having her own personal fairytale celebration with her friends and family.
Décor and setting the theme
- Decorate the table with metres of pink ribbon, silk roses and sheer fabrics like chiffon, tulle and organza.
- Go for dainty cutlery and crockery and focus the food on delicious teatime treats such asbiscuits, marshmallows and cupcakes.
With a cake, invites and decor that are easy-to-do, you're just a wave of a wand away from bringing the magic of this teatime garden party to life.
- Present each guest with a tiara or crown of fresh flowers so they're transformed into a princess.
Princess gifts for the guests:
- Every guest feels like a princess with their own little gift!
- Fill small boxes (available at stationary shops) with hairclips and combs as a take-home gift with a magical touch.
Princess or fairy party invitation:
- Set the tone for this magical party by making fairy wand invitations. Click here to download our pretty invite templates (free).
- Wrap some pretty ribbon around a dowel stick and attach your party details, which have been printed on a star-shaped card, with some glue.
- Encourage your guests to dress up in their finest and fanciest dresses and costume jewels.