Disinfect table tops with only two ingredients.
Worried about the strength of toxic fumes from cleaning agents while cleaning up in your baby's nursery?
Invest in a bottle of grapefruit seed extract. By combing this with boiling water in a spray bottle, you have the non-toxic room spray. It's a safe and effective way to sterilise toys, changing areas and play areas.
You will need:
- 15 tsps of grapefruit seed extract *
- ½ litre warm water
- Sterilised and dry spray bottle
How to do it:
- Add 15 teaspoons of grapefruit seed extract to half a litre of warm water in a spray bottle.
- Mix well and use liberally. Do not store but rather make a fresh bottle each time you want to give things a wipe.
* Available from pharmacies and health shops.