Baked breakfast apples
This is an easy, unusual idea for breakfast. If you pop them in the oven when you wake up, they should be ready by the time everyone’s dressed.
- 4 medium apples, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 2 tbsp chopped dates
- ½ tsp ground cinnamon
- ½ cup apple juice
- ¼ cup muesli
- ½ cup low fat plain yoghurt
- Mix all the ingredients except muesli and yoghurt.
- Divide amongst four small oven-proof bowls or ramekins.
- Bake at 200ºC until apples are slightly tender, about 20 minutes.
- Top each one with a dollop of yoghurt and a spoonful of muesli.