Baked eggs Florentine
Here is a recipe for a baked version of the famous eggs florentine.
Breakfast is the most important meal of the day. Studies have shown that kids who eat breakfast are healthier and better able to concentraste in school.
- A cup of cooked spinach
- 4 eggs
- A dash of cream or milk
- Grated cheese
- Preheat the oven to 200ºC.
- Put a spoon full of spinach at the bottom of each ramekin.
- Gently break an egg on top.
- Pour a little milk or cream on top and sprinkle with the grated cheese.
- Bake in the oven until set, about 15 minutes.