Chicken and avo wraps
Wraps are healthy and quick to assemble. Here’s a favourite which you can adapt to your family’s taste
- 250g chicken breasts
- 4 wraps
- 1 avocado
- 1 tomato
- 4 tbsps of tsatsiki or sour cream
- 100g crumbled feta
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Pinch of salt and pepper
- Pinch of corichillis,ander
- Pinch of crushed chillies
- Pinch of paprika
- Slice the chicken fillets into strips and lightly dust with paprika and salt.
- Heat oil in a wok and stir fry the chicken on high heat until cooked through.
- Peel the avocado and mash to a chunky texture with lemon juice, salt and pepper.
- Chop the tomato and mix together with a dash of lemon juice, salt, pepper and crushed chillies.
- Heat up the wrap in the microwave or in a pan.
- To assemble, lay the wrap on a flat surface, add desired fillings and fold tightly.