This chicken salad is good for a light lunch or supper. Here's the recipe
- Variety of lettuce
- ½ cucumber
- ½ packet sugar snap peas
- Fine strips of red, yellow and green pepper
- 1 carrot
- ½ pineapple
- 1 cup mixed nuts
- 3 spring onions
- 2 smoked chicken breasts
- Italian salad dressing
- Wash the salad ingredients thoroughly.
- Cut the carrots and peppers into fine strips.
- Assemble the salad in a bowl.
- Shred the chicken breasts and toss over the salad greens.
- Add the mixed nuts and the pineapple.
- Drizzle with ready-made dressing and serve immediately.
Recipe from: Mimmos
0860 MIMMOS (646667)