Chocolate fondue and nougat ice cream
Two of the most delicious desserts - how could you resist?
This is every child’s idea of heaven – and plenty of parents would agree!
- 200g dark chocolate
- 2 teaspoons of cooking oil
- Assorted dippers, such as marshmallows, strawberries and boudoir biscuits
- Melt the chocolate in a double boiler or heavy-bottomed sauce pan. Adding a splash of cooking oil keeps the chocolate smooth and liquid.
Nougat ice cream
There couldn’t be an easier or more delicious dessert. Try varying the flavours – crystallized ginger is particularly good.
- Half a tub of good quality vanilla ice cream
- A large bar of nougat, chopped into chunks
- Let the ice cream soften a bit, and mix in the chopped nougat.
Café Flo and Ove Flo
116 Greenway Rd, Greenside
(011) 646 6817