Creamy fish bake
This hearty dish is super easy to make and your family will love it!
- 1 cup cooked pasta or cooked and sliced potatoes
- 600g hake fillets
- Grated rind of 1 lemon
- 2 tbsp parsley
- 1 punnet sundried baby tomatoes
- 1½ cups crème fraîche or sour cream
- 1 cup breadcrumbs
- ½ cup mozzarella cheese, grated
- 2 tbsp butter
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 180ºC and butter a 20X30cm ovenproof dish.
- Place pasta or potatoes in dish, then top with seasoned fish fillets.
- Sprinkle lemon rind and parsley over the fish and toss in the tomatoes – chop them into bite-sized chunks if necessary.
- Then spoon over the crème fraîche or sour cream.
- Mix the breadcrumbs and cheese and sprinkle over fish.
- Dot with butter and bake for 30 minutes or till golden brown.