Egg mayo worm
Your toddler will love this exciting and healthy sarmie on a stick.
You will need:
- 6-9 Eggs
- 100ml Mayonnaise
- 1 head Butter lettuce (optional garnish)
- 4-6 slices cooked ham
- Low GI white bread, sliced
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Use a glass or cookie cutter to press out circular shapes and butter them.
- Beat the eggs, season with salt and pepper and scramble in a pan.
- Allow to cool and mix in mayonnaise.
- Spread the egg and mayonnaise mixture onto the sandwiches.
- Garnish with lettuce and ham on the outside, or layer these inside the sandwiches.
- Then arrange the round sandwiches into a worm shape, using a cherry tomato as the face.