Fun pizza recipe
Let the kids design their own pizzas with a choice of tasty toppings. Here's the recipe
- 750ml Snowflake white bread or cake flour
- 5ml salt
- 5ml sugar
- 10g instant yeast
- 125ml warm milk
- 125ml plain yoghurt
- 1 extra large egg, lightly beaten
- 60ml lukewarm water
- 15ml cooking oil
For the topping
- Good, ready-made tomato base
- Grated mozzarella cheese
- Salt and pepper
- Other toppings of your choice, sliced and diced
- Sift the flour and salt. Add sugar and mix together.
- Add the yeast.
- Whisk the remaining ingredients together and mix into dry ingredients.
- Turn the dough onto a lightly floured surface and knead until smooth.
- Divide the dough into eight equal portions.
- Knead each portion into a ball, and press into 20cm rounds with the palm of your hand.
- Place onto lightly floured baking trays, leaving enough space between for them to rise.
- Leave to stand in a warm place for 10 minutes or until risen.
- Spoon on the ready-made tomato base.
- Add your mozzarella cheese, seasoning and favourite toppings.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 190ºC for about 10 minutes or until the pizza is ready.
Recipe from: Mimmos
0860 MIMMOS (646667)