Grilled chicken & avo wraps
A quick and easy to make light snack or prepare it as a meal.
- 4 tortillas (about 30cm rounds)
- 2 avocados, peeled and sliced
- a small bunch of coriander leaves, chopped
- ½ cos lettuce
- 1 cup leftover cooked chicken (from Sunday lunch or buy roast chicken at the supermarket and cut up)
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- lemon juice
- Drizzle a little bit of lemon juice over the sliced avo to prevent it from discoulouring.
- Arrange the avo, chicken and cos lettuce leaves on each tortilla. Season with a little salt and pepper.
- Roll up the tortillas and cut in half, or into quarters for young eaters. older eaters may want to add a little sweet chilli sauce for extra flavour.