Rocket and baby spinach salad with strawberries, mango and brie
This salad is easy for children to prepare, nice and sweet for them to eat. It makes a good healthy lunch.
- ½ packet of baby spinach
- ½ packet of rocket
- 1 punnet strawberries cut in half
- 2 mangoes, peeled and sliced length-ways
- 1 handful of cherry tomatoes
- 1 “triangle” of brie cheese or Camembert, sliced into squares
- 1 avocado, peeled and sliced
- 1 or 2 tablespoons of balsamic vinegar or dressing of your choice
- Place the greens into a large bowl or platter and put everything else on top.
- Splash with balsamic vinegar before serving.