Have a baby between 9 and 12 months? Try this salmon surprise purée
Suitable for babies between 9-12 months old
- 1 boneless, skinless salmon fillet
- 1 small onion, peeled and finely chopped
- 1 tsp extra virgin olive oil
- a handful of frozen corn
- a handful of frozen peas
- 2 baby potatoes, peeled and diced
- 150ml water
- 1 tbsp fresh parsley, chopped
- Bake or steam the salmon for 15 – 20 minutes or until cooked.
- Meanwhile, sautee the onion in the oil until transparent.
- Add the corn, peas, potato and water and simmer for 20 minutes or until soft.
- Add the parsley and cooked fish and mash or purée to desired consistency.