Salmon terrine starter
- 380g fresh salmon, skin removed and cut into cubes
- 2 eggs
- 190ml cream
- 3 tsp fresh dill, chopped (or 1 tsp dried dill)
- ½ onion, finely grated
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 3 tsp wholegrain mustard
- salt and black pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 180ºC. Place ingredients in a food processor and whizz until smooth. Season with salt and pepper.
- Line a 15x10cm loaf tin with cling wrap. Spoon salmon mixture into lined tin and cover with tin foil. As long as the tin foil covers the cling wrap the cling wrap won't melt. Place loaf tin inside a roasting tin. Pour warm water into roasting tin to reach halfway up the side of the loaf tin.
- Bake for 40 minutes.
- Remove from oven, but leave in water bath until cool. Place in fridge for 6-8 hours or overnight until set.
To serve: cut into slices and serve with avocado slices or a green salad.