Scrambled egg and bits
This recipe for scrambled egg and bits is so delicious that your child would even eat this for supper if he could! Give it a try
- 4 eggs
- 6 slices of bacon, fat removed
- 1 large tomato, chopped
- Dash of milk
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Butter for frying
- Fry the bacon, chop into pieces and set aside.
- Soften the tomato in a little butter in a saucepan.
- Whisk the eggs with a little milk and add salt and pepper to taste.
- Add to the cooked tomatoes and scramble as usual.
- Add the chopped bacon at the last minute.
- Serve on whole wheat toast.