Simple cookie recipe
This is a brilliantly simple and delicious biscuit recipe. Enjoy them with your milkshake.
- 100g castor sugar
- 200g unsalted butter
- 300g cake flour
- 100g granulated sugar
- Pinch of salt
- Cream butter and castor sugar together.
- Slowly add flour and salt to form dough.
- Roll dough into “sausages” 5 cm thick.
- Refrigerate until the dough is hard.
- Remove from fridge and roll the dough in the granulated sugar.
- Cut into disks of about 1.5 cm thick.
- Place on greased baking tray in a pre heated oven at 180ºC for approximately 8 to 10 minutes.
Geldhof Chocolates (011) 792 8346