Yoghurt and papino puree
Papino contains lots of Vitamin C, minerals, simple sugar and potassium which is not only healthy but also delicious for your little one.
- ½ Small papino
- 30ml (2tbsp) Plain Greek yoghurt
- Deseed and peel the papino and cut into chunks.
- Fork mash the chunks and stir in the yoghurt.
- You really don't have to blend or process everything for your first-time eater.
- Fork mashing soft food is simpler, and gets them used to a bit of texture in their food.
- Serve immediately as it does not keep well.