These celebs have split up or divorced, but still vacation together for the sake of their children.
Divorce and separation is difficult for every family, but it's especially difficult for the kids. Some celeb parents put their differences aside for the sake of the children and come together to support their kids, not only for various milestones, but for various vacations as well.
1. Nick Cannon and Mariah Carey got divorced in 2014, but family comes first with these celebrities. They make an effort to spend as many holidays together, celebrating birthdays and important milestones, such as mother's day. Carey posted a family picture on Thanksgiving last year.
2. Caitlyn Jenner and Kris Jenner split up in 2013. They have remained close friends and family is still a top priority. They have continued spending time together, appearing on each other's television shows - "I Am Cait" and "Keeping Up With The Kardashians". They have also come together to celebrate their daughters' birthdays.
3. Actress Heather Locklear and Bon Jovi guitarist Richie Sambora split in 2007, when their daughter Ava was 10 years old. They continue to celebrate important milestones and vacation together, even though their daughter is now 18 years old.
4. Hilary Duff and pro ice hockey player, Mike Comrie, finalised their divorce in 2015. Duff and Comrie still put their son, Luca, first. When a parent is not present, the other forwards pictures and it has been said their is constant communication. They recently celebrated Luca's birthday together and took a vacation to Hawaii.
5. Even though they finalised their divorce in 2015, Gwyneth Paltrow and Chris Martin maintain a close relationship. They recently took a vacation to Mexico with their children Apple and Moses. Most recently, they came together to celebrate their daughter, Apple's, birthday.
6. Kate Hudson and Muse frontman, Matthew Bellamy, didn't make it down the aisle before calling it quits. The pair split up in 2014, but their focus remained on their son, Bingham. They recently took vacations in Aspen and Greece.
7. Kourtney Kardashian and Scott Disick's relationship has been a roller-coaster ride for years. The pair are parents to Mason, Penelope and Reign. In 2015, Kourtney decided to call it quits, but they have come together recently to take a ski vacation in Vail.
Would you go on vacations with your ex for the sake of your child/ren? Email firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know what your thoughts are?