How do I get pregnant?
It's not always easy to fall pregnant but you don't have to go through it alone either.
Falling pregnant is not an easy task,
especially when you're desperate to have a baby of your own. Take a look
at these tips and stories or try our tool that can help you answer the question "How do I get pregnant?".Your fertility
- If your periods are regular, it's fairly easy to predict when you're ovulating. This calendar can act as a guide.When are you most fertile?
- This infographic looks at when you're most fertile and should try to have a baby.10 tips for fertility
- Life can eat away at fertility. Here's how to up your chances of falling pregnant. 6 ways to get healthy and pregnant
- When trying to conceive, staying healthy is important. Wanna be a dad?
- Getting pregnant takes two. Here’s the truth about the secret life of your sperm.4 weird things that could affect fertility
- Struggling to fall pregnant? Unexpected things might negatively affect your fertility. Egg donation
Egg donation fact vs fiction
- Egg donation experts answer the most common fears and myths.15 eggs for one healthy baby
- For the best chance of falling pregnant when using IVF, this is how many eggs you'll need.How to choose an egg donor
- Can't conceive naturally? Here are some pointers on how to safely choose an egg donor.Share your journey of falling pregnant in the comment box below.