New login for parent24!
Please read - Exciting new login makes life simpler and safer for Parent24 users.
Use your Facebook details for easy access to Parent24!Find out how to sign in using Facebook hereHere’s how to change your login details in six easy steps:
- Click LOGIN on the Parent24 main page
- Sign in using your Facebook ID and password (you’ll be taken to the Parent24 registration page)
- Check your details (they’ll be the same as your usual Parent24 details, including your child/children’s information)
- If data is missing, follow the “Click here” instruction, top left
- You will be asked to verify your account via the email address linked to your Facebook account, simply follow the link from that email address
You can change your contact details for Parent24 if you like using the “edit your profile” tab on the page.
You will be automatically signed out of Facebook when you sign out of Parent24.
Your personal information on Facebook will NOT be accessed by this login process, nor will you be contacted for marketing purposes.
Your 24.com address will be replaced with your Facebook address.Tip for bloggers
If you’re a sprogblogger
, don’t lose your old details - our blogs will still use your old login username and password, so do keep those in a safe place.
Next time you sign in, use your Facebook details, and just click on the Parent24 logo at top left. You’ll be taken to the page you were on when you first asked to sign in.
Thank you for joining us on Parent24’s newest adventure!The Parent24 TeamP.S. If you get stuck, confused or need help, please contact us with as much information as possible, and we’ll make sure your favourite website is available to you.