Study tips for spatial learners
Help your children study by encouraging them to work with their strengths.
- Remember facts with charts, graphs and tables.
- Draw pictures to remember their work.
- Mind maps work perfectly for this learning style.
- Go wild with colour - highlighting important facts, circling keywords, etc.
- Let them change their study environment - in the garden, at their desk, on their bed, etc. This change gives them a whole new perspective while studying.
- Encourage them to put their notes on the wall, yellow post-its on the fridge, etc.
- Visualise ideas and facts - tell them to create funny pictures in their mind to remember boring facts.