Let’s talk about ADHD
Here are some support systems for parents with kids of ADHD.
Whether your child has been diagnosed with Attention-Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder
(ADHD) or if you’re simply concerned that he or she suffers from the condition
it’s worth remembering that there are many people out there who are keen to share their ADHD experiences with you.
Up to date news and insights about ADHD:
Support and advice:
- Chat to others about their ADHD experiences on Health24.com’s online ADHD forum.
- Contact the Attention Deficit and Hyperactivity Support Group of Southern Africa (ADHASA) for support, information and advice (Tel: 011 888 7655; email: email@example.com).
- Post a question to the Health24.com ADHD expert.
- Blogs, Facebook and Twitter:
- CalmKids and cyber are two South African bloggers who frequently write about ADHD.
- Join one of several ADHD support groups on Facebook for lively online discussions.
- Follow @ADHDAWARE and @adhd_tweets on Twitter.
More information about ADHD: