5 scary facts about babies
Just given birth? Babies can be daunting. Here's what to expect.
1. THE CRYING - Whether it's because they're hungry or have a dirty diaper, a crying baby can be daunting. Especially when you don't know what the problem is.
2. THE LACK OF SLEEP - When your baby first arrives the constant nighttime feeds and adjusting to your new bundle can cause sleepless nights.
3. THE FIRST BATH - Your baby is so tiny and seems so fragile. The first bath can be scary. Don't be afraid to ask for help from a friend or family member.
4. THE BODILY FLUIDS - Snot, poop and lots of pee. Yup, babies are full of rather gross bodily fluids. Do not fear. As long as you're armed with tissues and wet wipes you'll be just fine.
5. THEY'RE SO TINY - Your teeny tiny baby may seem like the slightest thing could break him but be assured, your little one can withstand a lot more than you think.