What does a Kardashian baby registry look like?
Rob Kardashian and Blac Chyna revealed their baby registry and it's not as bad as everyone thought it would be.
I'm not quite sure how I feel about a baby registry, in fact make it any registry. Some may feel it is a bit too much because not everyone is able to afford the things that are on your list, but then there are those that feel it's the best thing since sliced bread.
But how do you know what to include in your registry? Is it a list of needs or wants or just things you'd like to have but can't afford to buy them for yourself?
What does a Kardashian baby registry look like? Well apparently not that much different to us regular folks. Bac Chyna who is expecting a little girl with boyfriend, Rob Kardashian, had her registry at Baby's R Us. According to Us Weekly, Chyna and Kardashian asked for pretty much everything.
Us Weekly managed to get hold of the list, and these are a few of the items:
- A baby stroller ($370)
- Baby bibs
- Diaper Genie (also known as a nappy bin)
- Baby beanie
- Motorola baby monitor
- A $350 touch screen video monitor
- An electric bottle and food warmer
- A pregnancy announcement chalkboard
- $270 breast pump (which answers the question of whether or not she'll be breastfeeding)
In fact, they've already received some of the items on their list! Rob took to Instagram and shared the love:
1. Because even if she can't walk, she'll look awesome in them
2. Hello Kitty her first friend?
3. Aunty Kim and uncle Kanye showered them with onesies
What are your thoughts on baby registries? What is the most ridiculous thing you've ever had to buy on the list? We want to hear from you! Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org