Celebrity baby names
Celebs think up the cookiest names for their kids! Here are some of our favourites.
Med Men star January Jones gave birth to a lovely baby boy on 16 September and named in Xander Dane Jones. Other famous parents aren't always as considerate when they name their children. Celebs seem to have it all! Except the good common sense to give their children normal everyday names as to prevent them from being the butt of every joke! Here are a few of the celeb's crazy inventions:
- The soccer player David Beckham and his spice girl wife Victoria Beckham have graced all four their children with extraordinary names: Brooklyn (son) Romeo (son) Cruz (son) and Harper Seven (daughter)
- Musician Toni Braxton is clearly obsessed with clothes because he named his two sons Denim Cole and Diezel Ky
- Actor Nicholas Cage named his son Kal-el, Superman's birth name.
- Musician Bob Geldof and TV host Paula Yates children's name's remind one of a fairy tale: Fifi Trixibelle (daughter) Peaches Honeyblossom (daughter) and Little Pixie (daughter).
- Lance Henriksen, famous for his role in Aliens, named his daughter Alchamy.
- Egypt is not only the name of a country in Africa, but also that of singer Alicia Keys' son.
- Musician Simon LeBon and his model wife Yasmin Parvaneh went green and named their three girls after plants: Amber Rose Tamara, Saffron Sahara and Tallulah Pine.
- Actor Matthew McConaughey tried to out do Toni Braxton by naming is son Levi.
- The musician John Cougar Mellencamp, graced al four of his children with strange names: Teddy Jo (daughter) and Justice (daughter) from his first marraige, and Hud (son) Spec Wildhorse (son) from his second marraige.
- Jamie and Jools Oliver (TV-chef and model respectively), thought it a good idea to name their daughters after flowers: Poppy Honey and Daisy Boo.
- The mad genius director of From Dusk Till Dawn, Robert Rodriguez, didn't waste any creative juice on naming his children: Rocket Valentin (son), Racer Maximilliano (son), Rebel Antonio (son) Rogue (son) and Rhiannon (daughter).
- It must have taken the famous actor couple Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie quite a while to come up with names for their multi cultural brood: There are Zahara Marley (daughter from Ethiopia)
Maddox Chivan (son from Cambodia) Shiloh Nouvel (biological daughter) Pax Thien (son fom Vietnam), Knox Léon (biological son) and Vivienne Marcheline (biological daughter)
- The actress Shannyn Sossamon gave her son the unfortunate name of Audio Science.