Why Jet knows babies best
Your one stop shop for all things baby!
There’s a certain time of the year, well
actually twice a year, when Jet’s lovely marketing team is more about ‘peekaboo’
and less about ‘Vogue looks’. This can only mean one thing — Baby Fair.
During this time, no one can help
but embrace their natural parental instincts, and it’s pretty easy with
baby-related things here, there and everywhere. Spending time in an office
filled with cuddly toys, cute baby outfits and all things baby makes everyone
go all gaga about little ones.
Jet knows babies best; everybody knows that,
right? We stand by this statement. Do you want to know why? Let’s look at the ABCs
of why we know best, shall we?
A is for Affordable prices.
B is for Best value for money.
C is for Comfort to ensure your little one
can move and explore.
Whether you’re a new parent or a parent of
baby number two, three or four, a shopping trip to Jet guarantees value for
money, especially when preparing for the arrival of a new member of the family.
Need to know
what to pack for your hospital bag? Here is our list of essentials for both
mommy and baby:
- Two or three sleepsuits Two or three vests
A baby blanket – although the
hospital may have one for your baby to use temporarily, you will need one when
- Nappies – did you know your newborn will go through as many as 12
nappies in a day?
- One pair of socks or booties
- One outfit for the trip
home (all-in-one stretchy outfits are easiest)
- Baby car seat – hospitals will not let you leave without one.
At our Baby Fair, we’re celebrating your little
one with amazing deals. With our trusted baby brands, we know what will be comfortable for your
baby, as well as what will be friendly to your budget.
If you’re a new mom, you
probably know that any tips are always welcome. With winter right on our doorstep, here are some of our favourite
tips to keep your little one warm and happy this season. Feel free to share
your tips with us as well.
- Lavender oil – a few drops in the bath ensures some peaceful sleep for both
baby and mommy.
- Use aqueous cream instead of soap to ensure your little bundle’s skin
- Baby has a rash? Do not stress – use zinc powder and a good nappy cream,
and keep the area dry.
- Remember to always sterilise baby bottles and teats. We definitely
recommend a trusted steriliser or steamer.
- Always put safety first; invest in a car seat that your baby can be
comfortable in, whether you’re making a short trip to the grocery store or a
long trip to the grandparents for a weekend.
- Buy in bulk – you may have been warned about this, but you can never
have enough nappies. Whenever you find a great deal on nappies, make sure you
stock up for as long as you can. You’ll thank yourself later.