Pregnancy week 25
How's the foetus during week 25?
Responding to loud music
Your baby weighs about 660g and is about 34.6cm long from crown to heel- the size of a rutabaga.
• Put on a rock song and your baby feels the vibes. In fact, if your baby hears a loud noise, he may blink.
• The structures of the spine - 33 rings, 150 joints and 1000 ligaments - begin to form.
• His nostrils begin to open and his head and body are finally well proportioned.
• The blood vessels of the lungs develop. What's with my body: Backache and faster circulation
• You may be suffering from backache because your uterus puts pressure on your back and pelvis.
• Your heart is working twice as hard as that of a non-pregnant woman. It circulates six litres of blood per minute.
• Increased blood supply may make you feel hot and sweaty.
Go back to the complete list of Pregnancy week-by-week updates