Pregnancy week 29
How's the foetus during week 29?
Baby is adapting
Your baby is about 38.6cm in length and weighs about 1,15kgs- The size of a butternut.
• Your baby’s head is in proportion with the body.
• The brain can control primitive breathing and body temperature.
• Your baby is sensitive to sound, taste, smell and light.
• The eyes can move inside the sockets. What's with my body: Itchy tummy
• Your belly may itch like crazy because the skin is being stretched. Vitamin E oil can help soothe this annoying sensation.
• You may have leg cramps - usually in the thigh, calf or foot. This is due to low calcium levels or salt deficiency. Relieve leg cramps by massage, and chat to your doctor about calcium, magnesium and salt tablets.
Go back to the complete list of Pregnancy week-by-week updates