Pregnancy week 30
Pic: Sparx Media
Article originally in Parent24
How's the foetus during week 30?
Opening and closing her eyes
Your baby is about 39.9cm long and weighs about 1,3kg- as much as a cabbage.
• The lanugo (fine hair on the baby’s skin) is disappearing.
• Your baby can open and close her eyelids.
• In girls the clitoris is quite prominent because it isn’t covered by the labia yet.
What's with my body: Intimacy challenges
• You may be concerned about having sex at this late stage of your pregnancy, and lying flat on your back is not an option, so you have to get creative with positions.
• Sleeping becomes more and more uncomfortable as your belly expands.
• You may be feeling your baby’s hiccups.
• Be sure to eat enough foods containing calcium. Your baby is demanding more and more calcium as his bones grow and harden.
Go back to the complete list of Pregnancy week-by-week updates.